Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured web browser. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online. Everyone uses the web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.
The web is all about innovation, and Firefox sets the pace with dozens of new features to deliver a faster, more secure and customizable web browsing experience for all. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.
Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product. Firefox raises the bar for security, the new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the web. Changes:
• Added 64-bit build that offers improvements in stability, performance, and security.
• Added Tracking Protection to Private Browsing that blocks certain web elements that could be used to record your behavior across sites.
• Added Control Center that contains site security and privacy controls.
• Improved heuristics to save usernames and passwords.
• Edit and show all logins in line, Copy/Paste usernames/passwords from the Context menu.
• Migration imports your passwords to Firefox from Chrome and IE; import anytime from the Login Manager.
• Added WebRTC IPv6 support.
• Preferences for controlling ICE candidate generation and IP exposure.
• Hooks for extensions to allow/deny createOffer/Answer.
• Improved ability for applications to monitor and control which devices are used in getUserMedia.
• Added indicator to tabs that play audio with one-click muting.
• Improved performance on interactive websites that trigger a lot of restyles.
• Implemented ES6 Reflect.
• Added ImageBitmap and createImageBitmap() support.
• Media Source Extension for HTML5 video available for all sites.
• Added view HTML source in a tab.
• Added remote website debugging over WiFi (no USB cable or ADB needed).
• Asynchronous call stacks now allow web developers to follow the code flow through setTimeout, DOM event handlers, and Promise handlers.
• Added configurable Firefox OS Simulator in WebIDE to simulate reference devices like smartphones, tablets, even TVs.
• Added CSS filter presets in the Inspector.
• Added the ability to save filter presets inside CSS Filter Tooltip. Download: Mozilla Firefox 42.0