FinalWire has announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition v5.30, a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
"When we release an update, it's always one of our priorities to ensure that AIDA64 seamlessly supports the needs of home users, system integrators and sysadmins, so that they can use our software on the latest hardware and operating systems. We believe that PC users will migrate to Windows 10 and Intel Skylake in great numbers, that's why providing support for these was our top priority," said Tamas Miklos, managing director of FinalWire. "Porting our app to Tizen was a real challenge for us in programming terms as this ecosystem is still in its infancy. Sure, we don't expect this edition to become a huge hit, but we are glad to be among the first to offer a great app for the users of this promising platform." Changes:
• Support for Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM.
• AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake and Broadwell-H CPUs.
• Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors.
• AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU.
• Improved support for Intel Braswell, Broadwell-H, Cherry Trail, Skylake CPUs.
• Preliminary support for AMD Stoney APU.
• Preliminary support for Intel Cannonlake, Goldmont and Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors.
• Support for AlphaCool Heatmaster II sensor device.
• Support for Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices.
• Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs.
• Support for SMBIOS 3.0 and VirtualBox 5.0.
• Support for Kingston HyperX Savage, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180 SSDs.
• GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series.
• GPU details for Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Tesla M60. Download: AIDA64 Extreme Edition 5.30.3500