The new 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. With four all new tests you can bench everything from smartphones and tablets, to notebooks and home PCs, to the latest high-end, multi-GPU gaming desktops. And it's not just for Windows. With 3DMark you can compare your scores with Android
, Windows RT
devices too. It's the most powerful and flexible benchmark Futuremark ever created.
The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark is simply called 3DMark to reflect its all-round versatility. Not only is this 3DMark the first in the series to offer cross-platform comparisons, it is also the first to test different Direct3D feature levels within one application.
3DMark includes four different tests, each designed for a specific type of hardware ranging from mobile devices to high-performance gaming PCs. Each test gives its own score, which you can use to compare similar devices or systems. Unlike previous versions, there is no overall 3DMark score, only individual test scores. When testing devices or components, be sure to use the most appropriate test for the hardware's capabilities.
• Fire Strike - A showcase DirectX 11 benchmark for high-performance gaming PCs. It is our most ambitious and technical benchmark ever, featuring real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far beyond what is found in other benchmarks and games today.
• Sky Diver - A new DirectX 11 benchmark for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs. Use 3DMark Sky Diver to benchmark systems with mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, or integrated graphics.
• Cloud Gate - Designed for Windows notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate includes two graphics tests and a physics test. The benchmark uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 10 making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 compatible hardware.
• Ice Storm - A cross-platform benchmark for mobile devices. Use it to test the performance of your smartphone, tablet, ultra-portable notebook or entry-level PC. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests focusing on GPU performance and a physics test targeting CPU performance. Changes:
• Compare DirectX 12, DirectX 11 and Mantle with the new API Overhead Feature Test, available in 3DMark Advanced Edition and 3DMark Professional Edition.
• Added Feature Test selection screen.
• Improved formatting of larger scores to make them more readable.
• Result screen automatically shows FPS after running a single test.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the Sky Diver demo to hang at the cave entrance scene. Download: 3DMark Basic Edition v1.5.884