3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC's gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads. The Basic Edition is free to use and allows an unlimited number of benchmark runs without registration or expiry.
Benchmark presets offer a convenient way of scaling the benchmark load to provide relevant results for all levels of hardware. These pre-selected combinations of settings represent successively more advanced levels of visual quality. When running 3DMark 11 with one of the presets selected, the benchmark produces a score for that preset. The 3DMark score is calculated differently for each preset which means that scores are not comparable across different presets.
• Entry Preset - This preset is designed for benchmarking with a low level of load on the graphics card. The benchmark runs in 1024 x 600 resolution making it suitable for most DirectX 11 capable systems including notebooks and netbooks.
• Performance Preset - This preset is designed for benchmarking with a moderate load on the graphics card. The benchmark runs in 1280 x 720 (720p) making it suitable for most DirectX 11 capable gaming.
• Extreme Preset - This preset is designed for benchmarking with a very heavy load on the graphics card. The benchmark runs in 1920 x 1080 (1080p). Although this setting may well bring many PCs to their knees today it represents the likely loads used by high end games in years to come. This preset is particularly well suited to high-end gaming PCs.
• Custom Preset - The benchmark can be run with customized settings. When it is run in a resolution with an aspect ratio other than 16:9, the rendering is done within a 16:9 letterbox. Changes:
• Fixed display mode identification for systems with a very large number of supported display modes.
• Updated SystemInfo to version 4.17 to improve compatibility with latest hardware. Download: 3DMark 11 1.0.5 Patch Download: 3DMark 11 1.0.5 Full Install