UltraDefrag is a powerful Open Source Defragmentation tool for the Windows Platform. It can defragment any system files including registry hives and paging file. Also one of the main goals of UltraDefrag is doing the job as fast and reliable as possible. It is very fast, because defragmentation is done by a kernel-mode driver. UltraDefrag comes with three interfaces: graphical, console and native. Changes:
• All disk processing algorithms were optimized for speed and efficiency.
• Support to optimize FAT disks was added.
• The ability to specify the file sorting order and criteria was added for optimization.
• Additional filters for fragment and file size were added.
• Optimization now makes use of all specified filters.
• The ability to minimize the window to the system tray was added.
• The ability to display the progress on the task bar icon was added for Windows 7 and above.
• File fragmentation reports are now no longer stored in the root folder of the drive, but in a sub-folder of the installation folder, so they are no longer left behind after removing UltraDefrag.
• The Explorer context menu handler is now configurable too. Download: UltraDefrag 6.0.0