CrystalDiskInfo is a HDD/SSD health monitoring utility. It displays storage device's information, monitors S.M.A.R.T. values, temperature and controls AAM/APM settings. S.M.A.R.T. is a monitoring system for storage devices to detect and report on various indicators of reliability, in the hope of anticipating failures. It is recommended to monitor S.M.A.R.T. every few months to ensure your storage device is in a healthy condition. Changes:
• Added USB Memory support option.
• Improved Plextor SSD support.
• Improved TOSHIBA SSD support.
• Updated Health Status detection.
• Updated Digital Signature.
• Added new strings to language files.
• Updated language files. Download: CrystalDiskInfo 5.4.0a