Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. Fraps (derived from Frames per second) is a benchmarking, screen capture, and real-time video capture utility for DirectX and OpenGL applications. It is commonly used to determine a computer's performance with a game, as well as record gaming footage.
• Fixed Fraps not detecting Agrar Simulator 2011 and some D3D9Ex applications
• Fixed wrong capture dimensions for Fallout 3/New Vegas & Milkdrop
• Fixed counter showing over frames in IE9 beta
• Fixed stereoscopic capture not working in half-size mode for some games
• Additional minor bug fixes Download: Fraps 3.3.1