GPU-Z is graphics sub-system information and monitoring utility that provides information on installed graphics hardware, their various specifications, provides real-time updates on their parameters such as clock-speeds, temperatures, fan-speeds, etc., all in a neat, tabbed user-interface, backed by our overclock validation system and an extensive video card BIOS database.
• Added support for Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, GT 330, GT 315, GT216 based ION.
• Added support for AMD HD 5670 (Juniper), Mobility HD 5430, Mobility 4200, Mobility 4100.
• Added PowerColor hardware giveaway.
• Added die size measurement for Nvidia GF100.
• Added option to GPU-Z's system menu to show temperatures in °F.
• Fix for BIOS reading on ATI.
• Fixed decimal points in ADT7473 reading.
• Fixed crash on GeForce 8300 IGP.
• Added clock monitoring for RS780 variants.
• Improved clock monitoring for ATI R6xx architecture.
Download this file in our downloads section