| || |
Topic Review (Newest First) |
|3 November 2014 08:09 |
Thanks man!! |
|2 November 2014 05:04 |
|Tuan Tran || |
After many ways, I have found that a f*cking shit thing makes the trouble. That is "usb 3.0 driver". For me, it called "usb 3.0 extensible ... controller", just uninstall it then you goal!
|19 July 2014 21:15 |
I have a Mad Catz TE Stick with the XBOX drivers but it wont show in the USB Mouse Rate Adjuster Setup list. Does anyone know how I will make it show up? I have unchecked mouses only and I see other devices but not my TE. |
|16 June 2014 08:15 |
|noveek || |
This is possible to windows 8.1 ???
|7 December 2013 23:07 |
|vtchill || |
found a solution
I was having problems getting this to work and finally got it to work following the instructions in the original post.
For me the problem was I was plugging my mouse into a usb 3.0 port which will not work. I switched my mouse into a usb 2.0 port and tried the instructions again and everything worked fine!
|5 November 2013 23:32 |
|Unregistered || | I am using a similar setup except a Z87X-D3H and I am having similar problems, has there been any solution found or is the z87/gigabyte chipset just not suited for this?
Originally Posted by Unregistered
I have used this method for years with my Microsoft WMO, but after a recent hardware upgrade, I am unable to change the polling rate it seems.
I have followed the steps exactly, no matter what I try it always reports 125hz on dimr.
The hardware upgrade was to a Haswell (1150) CPU, i5 4670k, with a Z87 chipset motherboard, Gigabyte Z87-D3HP.
Any idea why it would not be working for me? I am using a USB 2.0 port.
Full spec, if it makes any difference:
ATI Radeon HD 7950
8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Samsung 128GB 830
ASUS Xonar D2
|25 October 2013 15:41 |
ok, i have quite strange problem with this, i have Logitech M705 with or w/o logitech driver and can't get it over 125Hz even while the filter is enabled ... |
was working fine with previous Logitech mouse so i wonder what's the catch ...
i suspect it's linked to some updates related to 'usb' system driver files
Windows 7 x64 SP1 + the feature update(s)
|23 October 2013 21:14 |
|vtchill || |
Not working with logitech MX300 mouse
Has anyone been successful with a logitech MX300 mouse on windows 7 64-bit?
I have followed the steps about 20 times now and have also searched for other guides but cannot get the polling rate to change no matter what I do. On windows xp I was able to switch to 500hz no problem with my MX300 but nothing I do on windows 7 64-bit seems to work.
If you guys have any suggestions or have been able to get a MX300 to work let me know!
|25 September 2013 08:42 |
|Unregistered || |
Try to uninstall usb 3.0 drivers tested yestarday after 5 hours true horror... Working like a charm.
|20 August 2013 17:37 |
|Pluto || |
Fail to overclock and broke usb port
So pretty much I followed the exact instructions from this and/or from Jackfrags' video on youtube. My first problem was that when I enabled test mode, I didn't have the watermark in the corner (Yes I ran as administrator!). I continued the steps because people in the comments had the same issue and some said it still worked. After proceeding with the instructions, the overclock simply didn't work at the end when it should've (But the USB port did!). So then I installed HIDUSBFU to uninstall it, and then I also removed test mode. Now that USB port that I was using doesn't work. Turning on test mode doesn't fix it.
What I think the problem is, is that in the Setup.exe file, my mouse is still overclocked to 500hz in there, but I can't actually change it since that USB port doesn't even detect my mouse anymore.
I'm using Windows 7 64bit
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
All times displayed in UTC
Powered by vBulletin from vBulletin Solutions, Inc.